英文版 (English Version)
2013.05 — 至今， 华中师范大学 统计系， 副教授
Network data analysis, Random Graphs, Machine Learning
1. Yan T, Leng C., and Zhu J. (2016). Asymptotics in directed exponential random graph models with an increasing bi-degree sequence.Annals of Statistics,44, 31-57
2. Yan T., Qin H. and Wang H. (2016). Asymptotics in undirected random graph models parameterized by the strengths of vertices. Statistica Sinica, 26, 273-293.
3. Leng, C. andYan, T.(2016). Discussion of "Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals" by Varin, Cattelan and Firth, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 179, Page 54.
4. Yan T., Li Z., Li Y. and Qin H. (2016). Likelihood ratio tests in the Rasch model for item response data when the number of persons and items goes to infinity.Statistics and Its Interface, 9, 223-232.
5. Yan T.(2016). Rankings in the Generalized Bradley-Terry models when the strong connection condition fails.Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods. 45(02), 344-358.http://arxiv.org/abs/1411.1168
6. Yan T., Zhao Y. and Qin H.（2015）. Asymptotic normality in the maximum entropy distributions on graphs with an growing number of parameters.Journal of Multivariate Analysis,133, 61-76.http://arxiv.org/abs/1308.1768
7. Yan T.(2015). A note on asymptotic distributions in maximum entropy models for networks.Statistics and Probability Letters. 98, 1-5.
8. Yan T.and Leng C. (2015). A simulation study of p1model for directed random graphs.Statistics and Its Interface,8, 255-266.
9. Yan T., Li Q., Li Y., Li Z. and Zheng G. (2013). Genetic association with multiple traits in the presence of population stratification.Genetic Epidemiology. 37(6), 571-80.
10.Yan T.and Xu J. (2013). A central limit theorem in the β-model for undirected random graphs with a diverging number of vertices.Biometrika.100(2), 519-524.
11.Yan T., Yang Y. and Xu J. (2012). Sparse paired comparisons in the Bradley-Terry model.Statistica Sinica.22, 1305-1318
12.Yan T., Hou B. and Yang Y. (2009). Correcting for cryptic relatedness by a regression-based genomic control method.BMC Genetics. doi:10.1186/1471-2156-10-78.
13.Yan T., Yang Y., Chen X., DeAngelis MM, Hoh J and Zhang H. (2009). Genotypic Association Analysis Using Discordant- Relative-Pairs.Annals of Human Genetics. 73:84-94.
1. Yan T. and Zhao Y. (2016). Asymptotics of score test in the generalized β-model for netwoks.
Statistics and Probability Letters. To appear.
2. Luo J., Qin H., Yan T.,and Zeyneb L. (2016). Asymptotic distributions in directed exponential
random graph models with bi-degree sequences.Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods.
3. Li W., Yan T.,Abd Elgawad M., and Qin H. (2016). Degree-Based Moment Estimation for
Ordered Networks.Journal of Systems Science and Complexity. To appear.
4. Zhang Y., Chen S., Qin H., and Yan T. (2016). Directed weighted random graphs with an
increasing bi-degree sequence. Statistics and Probability Letters. To appear.
Annals of Statistics, Journal of the American Statistical Association, Biometrics, Statistical and Its Interface, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine